Hello Again.

So I can no longer blame my mom for anything as she had left North Carolina...

I picked up the gel medium and played with it last night. Nice glossy surface and it's, as advertise, an excellent adhesive. (I was unsticking stuff as much as I was glossing stuff over.) We'll see.

Walk? has also reached its destination and I have yet to experience any ridicule from that corner. Apathy for the piece or apathy towards communication? I can't tell.

Lastly. (God I have nothing to say but it's kind of a duh to myself as I haven't worked on anything new in days. Although, I have a few ideas, one with ribbon, one with fabric pieces and one based on the remains found in a hole punch...I'm thinking confetti)

(Shoot I forgot how I was going to wrap this up. I got all caught up in my asides.....)

(Ha. I remember now.) I spoke with MMC, who was supposed to get the hideously compelling Sleepless Night, Bedroom Ceiling. (Skype is pretty amazing, I got to actually see my friend for the first time in almost ten years...and yes I am now concentrating on the decision to buy a new laptop so that I have a computer fast enough to talk as well as see on Skype.) The piece most likely ended up at their old apartment, and she said it would be a surprise for the bachelor in residence there now. I think I will have to make something new for her (my mom also kind of ordered me to and since I love my mom...).

So, I'm back at work...I know, you are so very lucky to be able to bask in my brilliance again. (The wonder of the internet, I can say that and not worry about keep a straight face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment