Visitor

So my mother is visiting me down in NC this weekend and this blog is suffering. Friday's post was a little weird and not alot of fun to write (I don't even want to read it over to check it out and see if it is as boring as my memory made it...and I'm not about to link to it either) so I can't imagine it's all that interesting to read.

Also because I have a visitor, I haven't done any work. The good part of the visit (besides getting to see my mom) is that she also packed up all my portfolios from past art classes, junior high to college, and brought me my favorite piece I ever made (with the exception of the series I did around a hand in front of railroad track. Perspective is so much fun to learn.): a collage we built in miniature then recreated on a larger scale.



Anyways...back to my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment