Evil Laughter Everywhere

I've official finished two more pieces which will be winging their way toward their final location. Of course since these people may actually read this blog, there is a delay in full feature posts on these pieces at this point.

(This is unlike Walk? which was sent to someone who hadn't read the blog, and in fact still has not read the blog even though they did get the piece. It hurts a little inside. Sniff.)


More to the point, while one piece has been posted but the recipient doesn't know they are getting anything and the piece got a nice glossy finish (as well as picking up some damage from my inept gluing). As for the other, the recipient doesn't know what they are getting....hence my evil laughter. (Okay so it's totally in my head but still, it follows me everywhere and when I think about what I'm mailing it increases in volume.)

I beginning to wonder if I get more joy from sending things out to random unknowing targets then actually being a real mailartists and participating in calls...

(Also, I might, just might have told my friend with the night sky piece that it wasn't important they read the blog....but there's no proof I said this as I deleted that text message and I doubt they saved it. Time for more evil laughter.)

Muwhahahahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment