In the Works

At this point, as I have sent off the night sky piece, I have a few ideals being considered for the next project....in no particular order (but I did number them):

  1. Leafless trees: I'm afraid this is very much along the lines of the night sky but worse. I've tried this before and I always end up with squiggly lines that look nothing like trees or branches. I will be working with a photo this time to help me nail this one...
  2. Circular post card (almost stealing this idea really from the hand made wedding invitations an old friend did): I have this great cutting board, exacto knife and circle patterns to create this and though it will cut down on the space on the back, I think it would work really well . I also have this incredible tiger graphic that has inconvenient text so the circle would be a good shape for it.
  3. My wax stamp: I have a monogram wax stamp (you know for when you write letters and pretend/wish you were from another, older century..only with indoor plumbing). In fact, I have two. I was thinking that it would make an interesting feature to add to each piece.
  4. For some reason I think I want to create a winking goat. That's it, the entire ideal.
  5. Desperately seeking an ideal to justify buying a spool of smiley face ribbon. I got nothing for it yet and I am very afraid I bought it because I have a weird affection for ribbons and smiley faces. (Normally separately. Normally. heh.)
I wonder what will make the cut....probably just the goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment