Brain Drain

My mind is tired.

At the library: its still tax season, I'm branching off into what we like to call collection development (or to everyone else buying books --- if it were only that simple I'd be a master of the universe) and we are about to start what is our busiest month yet: April. (Civil War exhibits, National Library Week, an e-book petting zoo (staff only, so I can help you get your e-book, theoretically) and I set myself up to teach no less than four computer classes...(and since I did it myself I really shouldn't be whining about it but am I really whining? questions for the ages)).

So anyways...

The point, my mind can't take any more or the gray mater will explode and I will be nothing more than zombie food. In order to avoid this fate I started my Sunday nice and slow by reading a mind-candy( IE, romance) paranormal trilogy Court of Angels by Stella Cameron:
  1. Out of Body
  2. Out of Mind
  3. Out of Sight 
(Hang on there is a point...it's coming, I swear.)

It was okay and now my laundry is done...no progress on the mailart front though. Still wondering what I'm going to do about the night sky, created a collage piece centered around the color orange (of which I am not a fan....though the dislike has continued to keep me from committing a felony) and am considering buying shellac. Why I don't know, maybe to cover the collage piece so it has a smooth service...couldn't I use a varnish? Maybe just hairspray....

(Shoot there isn't a point...I lost it somewhere and you know what?  I am not going to go and find it because I have other work to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment