Return of the Googly Eyes!

Apparently, googly eyes are considered non machine processable by the US Post Office when glued to a postcard. If this didn't incur an extra charge I'd probably be less huffy.

I believe I mentioned before an ideal I had about a winking goat. My cartoon drawing skills were not up to this idea and it evolved into a flock o' sheep, no winking.

Basically I had this pic from a magazine with a herd of sheep: I cut it to fit my postcard and proceeded to glue googly eyes on any sheep where eyes were visible (for the most part, any one eye visible sheep just looked weird so I had to still another eye next to it....not that a flock of sheep with googly eyes isn't weird in the first place).

(It looks less swishy in real life)


I call it Conspiracy Theory: They are always watching. I think I link this to paranoia because of a book series, (the only one that is extremely lengthy, that is more than three title in the series) that I read: J.D Robb (Nora Roberts) In Death. Any time the lead character finds herself in the countryside, she freaks on the ideal that there are more farm animal then people and that these animals are likely to be planning to overthrow the humans (as they out number their overlords).

So I thought I would make the imminent animal coup very obvious.

2 comments:

  1. When I received it, only one eye had fallen off. I consider that success. Oh, and if farm animals ever take over, I'm dead. So many cows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...

    I keep wondering how all the cows around here manage to stay upright on the mountains. They always looks like they are about to tip right over.

    ReplyDelete