Just a thought...

I might just kill my brother....

It is completely brought on by jealousy. He's is on, what looks like, this incredible tour around Southeast Asia and his girl is posting these amazing pics of the food and the sites.

Admittedly, we (Brother and I) could travel to the same place (most likely on separate trips) and our choice of  accommodations, sites and food would be completely different (okay, not the food --- just check out the pretty pics of his pork and duck noodle soup, Red Robin: YUMMMM). 

Anyways, I was envious when I heard about the trip but Jen's pic are winding up the green eyed monster....but I still blame him.

(I also wish them an awesome trip and we'll miss you in Maine. PS. MORE FOOD PICS!)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry if our pics made you hungry! When you post pictures of beautiful lobster rolls in Maine, we too will turn a nice shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures will still be classier...but thanks. I hadn't thought to do that....

    ReplyDelete